CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hush Little Baby

When Janey goes to sleep whether for her nap or for the night, I (like any other good mom) check on her often. (Okay, maybe I am a paranoid mom!) Anyway, she seems to find the most interesting ways to sleep. Usually she is sleeping on her tummy with her knees tucked under her, her bum in the air and her covers underneather her. Occasionally, her positions are even more creative....

Yes, she is sleeping sitting down.


This time she is sitting, leaning on her bumper pad and chewing a blanket.


She is also at that age when it is fun to get her out of bed when she wakes up. She smiles, bounces up and down and gets so excited. Cole loves that he is tall enough take his turn, and Drew pulls up a chair and talks to her until I come in.

Who can resist that smile?

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Janey is sOOOO cute!