Despite that it is April 1st, this is an actual blog entry and not an April Fool's joke! I also figured that since it snowed that night, it is completely appropriate to post pictures from Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas, filled with all the best things of the season: family, food, fun, presents and the joy that comes from the birth of our Savior. Dan's parents stayed at our house and it was fun to spend time with them. Here are a few of the highlights.......
Drew wanted a BYU guitar...unfortunately for him, we don't know how to play or tune it!
Cole is a big Texas fan. Hook 'em horns!
The boys and their Star Wars blankets...a major project (thanks mom!) but worth the effort.
Janey loved her new walker, and the wrapping paper!
Janey's first Christmas dress.
1 comments:
Yeah a new post!!! I am so excited. Claire was so happy to see all of the pictures. I can't believe how big the kids look.
Post a Comment