CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2007!

It's probably a good thing Shannon is "Pro" Halloween because I am very much "Con", so our boys get the benefit of at least one of us caring. The boys set a new record in houses knocked and candy received this year, but it was not without prodding. I was the fortunate one that got to walk with them this year. After finishing a couple of neighborhood cul-de-sacs, Drew's "yegs" were tired and ready to go home. We were with a group of neighbors and Cole was several houses ahead of us. I told Drew I would call Mom to come and get him, but that Cole was going to have ALOT more candy than him if he quit. He decided to stick it out.



Shannon went the extra mile to allow the kids to make their own Jack o' Lantern pizzas. Cole with his best buddy Ryan.


Cole carved his pumpkin all by himself for the first time this year. I taped the pattern on and he did the rest.



Drew had mom's help, but he will still take the credit if you ask him.



Ok, so I mentioned I don't care too much for Halloween. I still figure if I'm going to be pressured into carving a pumpkin I'm going to try to do something cool with it. I would like to dedicate this year's product to the biggest Jazz fan I have ever known... the late Ima Rose. I would have loved to see G.G.'s reaction to seeing this.

This "Jazz O' Lantern" actually even found it's way onto the KJZZ opening before the Jazz/Rockets game tonight. The Bear held it up between Bolerjack and Booner before tip off.



Drew was a Ninja for the second year in a row. I think he likes it because he can swing the nunchucks and hit everything around him.



Cole was a rapper with the jersey and the 'Bling'. We call him "5 Cent".



Here are a few of our carved pumpkins from years past.

1 comments:

Zach said...

Let's give it up for "5 Cent"!! Watch out ladies!